Hi, I'm Brittany Cheng.
One day I'll have a real website that I'm not embarrassed by, but until then, here's some links to help you thoroughly stalk my web presence:
- My day job: I'm a Product Manager at Yelp.
- I work on the core search experience (#searchUX).
- Previously, I worked on international product (#i18n).
- My evenings and weekends: I volunteer, run, and climb.
- I was a YCore Project Lead in Spring 2016 and am now on the Alumni Board.
- I also enjoy running along the Marina and hanging out at Dogpatch Boulders.
- My side project: I co-created The Product Manager Handbook in Summer 2013.
- My alma mater: I graduated from UC Berkeley in May 2014.
- My degree was in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- I also completed a certificate in Human-Centered Design.
- My resume: I list my professional activities on LinkedIn.
- My short-form thoughts: I occasionally broadcast these on Twitter.
- My long-form thoughts: Until I start blogging again, see Yelp and Quora.
- My email: I can be reached at bcheng42[at]gmail[dot]com.